Event Safety & Safety Program Management
Services developed for organizations and businesses that do not have the in-house experience to manage the post-pandemic environment and overall safety program management.
With Safety Planning services we review existing policies and procedures with the goal of identifying any gaps and providing recommendations on how to mitigate risks. We also provide site planning, to ensure a strong operational plan is in place.
A Crowd Design Audit is a comprehensive review and analysis of policies, procedures, and practices. Assistance in developing or rewriting any policies and procedures based off of regulations and industry standardization. .
A Crowd Design Inspection is a comprehensive review to ensure policies and procedures are being put into practice onsite. We provide a complete site risk assessment with a final report of recommended actions.
Event Operation expert for organizations and businesses throughout North America for projects including but not limited to major events, festivals, livestock, and venue shows.
- Responsible for the operational execution of clients’ event
- Manage forecasts, budgets, and final cost reporting for event
- Procure, negotiate, and execute contracts for goods and services
- Oversee venue execution of event operation requirements
- Pre-planning, implementation, event support, post-event reporting
- Biosecurity Management
- Animal Welfare
- Animal Traffic-Flow